Monday, February 23, 2015

Francois et Mimi Set of 4 High-fire Pure White Porcelain Espresso Cup and Saucer


I just recently got this porcelain espresso set from Francois et Mimi and I am so in love with it. I love coffee and often I make coffee and espressos for myself and my husband. These porcelain cups and matching plates are so beautiful to use. They come in a set of 4 which includes 4 cups and 4 matching plates. They are made from very high quality porcelain and are just beautiful to look at and drink from. This set is plain and very simple and simply delicate!!!! Each cup is small and holds about 3-4 oz which is perfect for those espressos. This set is led free so there is no need to worry about any toxic things when using them.

Get your beautiful set here:---> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00sxku2wa
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment