Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Best Garlic Press Hands Down!!!!

First Impressions are EVERYTHING. I am going to say how impressed I was when I opened up my package to Garlic Press and Peeler. It came in a hard boxed packages and in some silky material. The company shows pride in their product, and they should because this garlic press is pretty amazing. I am a huge garlic lover and add it to just about every single dish. I just hate the old traditional mincing because not all pieces were minced small. There would be times when I would take a bite of my food and would bite into a piece of garlic. I have owned and tried several garlic presses and this is by far my favorite one. It is super easy to use. To get those pesky garlic shells off you just put it in the silicone peeler and roll. It comes off instantly with little to no effort. I love how easy the garlic fits in the compartment. The feel is comfortable in my hand and when I pressed down it did not hurt my hands like previous pressers. Previous pressers would get clogged after using just half the garlic. I would have to open up and clean it out and put the other half in. With this awesome presser I can use all a garlic clove in one use. After using it was really easy to wash. I just used hot soapy water and let it dry. I have been using this everyday for the last week & LOVE IT!!! I was super excited when it came in the mail because I am always looking for kitchen gadgets to improve and make cooking experiences easy. I highly recommend this garlic press. It's the best one out there!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment