Sunday, February 15, 2015

Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners


My husband recently bought me a crockpot & I was excited when I got the opportunity to try out this 55 recipe cookbook. I was just a tad bit disappointed that there was no actual pictures to get an idea of what the food is suppose to look like. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a diet kind of cook book because there are a bunch of fattening ingredients, but you could always omit certain ingredients. If you are looking to lose weight portion control and exercising are key. I love the variety of recipes that this cookbook offers. Overall I think this is a great cookbook. Right now you can download it for FREE on amazon if you have kindle unlimited. It is worth it & saves you $7.99!!! Score your free copy here -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00my8zrhc


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment