Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler By Izy Trends

I was really excited to add the Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler to my makeup bag. I have owned many many eyelash curlers over the years and have had some pretty bad experiences with them. This curler is the complete opposite. It comfortably fit all my eyelashes on the curler and I felt no pinching or pulling. In the past with other curlers I would have to curl one section at a time. I never got the results that I wanted. This eyelash curler didn't leave any creases on my eyelashes or cut them off (yes that has happened to me!!!!). This is a very high quality eyelash curler, and one you would expect to find in a professional makeup artists bag. The handles are comfortable to grip and my fingers fit perfect. I was excited that this came with a extra silicone pad in case it needs to be replaced, but like any beauty product used on your face with care it will last. Overall, I highly recommend to all the ladies out there that want those sexy, long, and curly eyelashes.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment