Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Premium S Shaped Hooks in 10 Pack Stainless Steel Metal


These Pro Chef Kitchen S Shaped Hooks are so diverse. They come as a 10 pack, and you definitely get your money's worth!!! I love how amazingly strong they are. It was able to hold my heavy pans on my shelf and I didn't have to worry about the weight of the pan making it fall. It does as it suppose to. I also used them to hang my oven mittens and kitchen cloth that I am constantly loosing because they fall off those tape kind of hooks with the weight. I also used a few to hang towels on and wash clothes. There are so many wonderful uses to these S Shaped Hooks. They are stainless steal which is great so you don't have to worry about rusting over time. If you're looking for a way to get those pot and pans out from inside your oven or cupboards I would highly recommend you getting these. They are made to last!

Here is my husband & I's short little demo.We haven't done many YouTube videos, and are just getting the hang of it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment