Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fraser Kitchen and Food Scale


I have been trying to keep my portion control under control, and was excited to get this kitchen scale. It is very light weight, but reads weight accurately. I just added the bowl and weighed it then added the fruit I wanted to eat and subtracted to get the weight. I weighed the fruit alone to make sure it was accurate and it was!!! I love that it's digital. Compared to other small kitchen scales I have used this one is my favorite. This kitchen food scale is also very easy to wipe down between uses. This is a great addition to any kitchen and especially for people trying to control how much they are eating or anyone who is on a special diet!!!

  Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00srpibem

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment