Saturday, February 14, 2015

48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANAS



Immediately after opening my package of chalkboard labels I went a little crazy. I have had a blast labeling different things in the house. They are easy to remove from the sheet they come on. I also love that these are removable. You can take it off one jar to put on another. They are easy to write on and to remove chalk. To remove what you have written all you need is a few good swipes with a damp cloth and it  washes away the chalk (you can also use a liquid marker that are designed for these types of chalkboard stickers).
 

The stickers are the perfect size for my all my canisters. I am always washing my canisters, and rotating what each one has, so being able to wipe of and re-label is awesome. I even threw some contact paper on a small box and slapped one of these on it so I could store and find my pictures instead of having them just laying around. Now I can find them easily. I like the variety of patterns available, which is great since I love to scrapbook!!!
 

I've not yet removed any stickers and tried to use them somewhere else. With over 40 stickers, I'm not sure this will ever happen. They are a pretty study stickers! These overall are great to organize any room in your house! #kanvaslabels I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Get yours here: ------> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00oyc82le

No comments:

Post a Comment