Friday, February 13, 2015

Exfolimate



The Exfolimate is An excellent exfoliator and overall skin cleansing tool. At first glance I was a little intimidated because it looks like something that doesn't go on your face. It is very easy to use and gentle on the most sensitive areas of your body. I really like the fact that I can use it in the shower because it makes my legs really smooth, and making shaving easier. I would get ingrown hairs underneath my arms after shaving, and it can be so painful. I noticed after using this before shaving it has helped me with not getting any ingrown hairs. You get two separate exfoliating tools, one for your body and one for your face. It helps to get all that gunky build up you get through out the day and also helps with removing dead skin cells. I have been using it routinely and notice that my dry skin has drastically improved!!! I have been using a moisturizer after exfoliating and am in love with how smooth and soft my face and body feels. I love that this is chemical free, and because it's hygienic. It is really simple to clean and maintain after each use. It is also cheaper in the long run. No more wasting your money by buying sponges and face wipes that will end up in the trash after a few uses. It also comes with two rubber ropes that you attach to your exfoliators so you could hang them up. Overall, I love this product & think it's the best face exfoliator I have EVER used! I highly recommend!!!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

Get yours here or just get more info about it:http://www.exfolimate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment