Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rami Naturals Anti Snore Nose Clip

As much as I hate to admit it, I snore. I had tried nose strips and those didn't help. I often wake myself up, and in the morning I find myself dragging. I was given the opportunity to try the Rami Naturals Anti-Snore clip, and at first wasn't sure what to expect. I am super pleased with this anti snore nose clip. I put it on to take a nap and my husband said he didn't hear me snore at all. The clip goes clipped to your septum, and isn't uncomfortable. I do find that it makes the inside of my nose itch a bit, but after a few minutes I forget it's there. It's made of silicone and doesn't hurt. It comes with a cool little case to store it in. It is also reusable so you don't have to worry about wasting your money on those disposable nose strips that you're just going to throw away. You can always clean the clip with some antibacterial wipes. This anti-snore clip is also recommended for people with sleep apnea. I honestly recommend to anyone who needs help with breathing a little better at night, and to reduce snoring.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment