Thursday, February 5, 2015

LiveWire Beauty Eyelash Curler


The LiveWire Beauty Eyelash Curler comes packaged in a cute see thru box. They are lightweight and also the grips are great and comfortable around the fingers. The curler gets close enough to each of my eye's and gets all my eyelashes at the same time which I love because I don't have to do one section at a time. It does not pinch my eyelids like some cheap eyelash curlers do. The silicon pad does not leave a crease in my eyelashes as I have had some do that, and it looks awful. Just like any beauty product that you use on for your body you have to clean it overtime. The pads are super easy to clean and this little curler is built to last you. If you're looking for an inexpensive eyelash curler that gets the job done and is high quality made I strong recommend this one. You will not be disappointed!!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment