Sunday, February 15, 2015

Edge & Corner Guard


As a mom of 4 kids my fear is that they are going to run into the edges of tables and counters seriously hurting themselves. This corner guard is awesome. It is easy to put together with the 3M double sided tape. It is really cushiony. What I really love about it is that it is non toxic which is great and gives me peace of mind since I have a small baby who chews on everything. It's also great that there are different color options so you could match with the furniture in any room. I highly recommend to any parents out there who are looking for extra protection for their little ones.

Get yours here:------>  http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Edge-Corner-Guard-Furniture-Table-Protectors-Childproofing/dp/B00Q8TQIM6/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment