Thursday, February 5, 2015

Konjac Sponge from WONDERPIEL



I love this Konjac Sponge! This was my first time ever hearing, seeing or even using a Konjac Sponge! At first glance it looks a bit intimidating because it looks like a stone and looks like it would hurt to use. It is the complete opposite. After I wet it because soft, but strong enough to make my face look and feel smooth. My face is super sensitive and just about everything and anything irritates my skin leaving it red and puffy. I was impressed at how this sponge literally left my skin feeling baby soft, and I didn't even need to put moisturizer on my face afterwards. I love that it has a string on it and can be easily hung to air dry. Overall I was super pleased with how great this made my skin look and feel! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a face sponge to add to their beauty regimen.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment