Friday, February 20, 2015

Ramini Brands Silicone Glasses



I have been using a lot of silicone products in my kitchen lately, and I was super excited to try these Ramini Brands Silicone Glasses! Let me tell you these are super fantastic! They keep your cold drinks really cold and your hot drinks really hot. I love that they are super easy to by hand after using or if you're having a cheat day you can throw these in the dishwasher and they come out clean. They did have a silicone smell to them, but after washing them before I used them the smell went away. These are great even for kids to use. I have four kids and don't have to worry that they are going to break them. These are super cute to use during a BBQ or just generally whenever! You can use any kind of drink in here soda, wine, beer, water, juice. The possibilities are endless. I love these are BPA Free which is great because with kids you want to make sure they aren't exposed to toxic things. Overall, I highly recommend these drinking glasses because they are pretty awesome!!!

Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/silicone-glasses-spirits-recipes-shatterproof/dp/b00sgoc8y8/ref=sr_1_25?ie=utf8&qid=1422851650&sr=8-25&keywords=silicone+camping+glasses

Check out there cool website:http://www.raminibrands.com/


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment