Friday, February 13, 2015

Jump Rope by Naturalico



This is an awesome quality jump rope. It's very lightweight and I love how portable it is. It come with a cute carrying case bag that fits in your gym bag or purse. The only downfall about this jump rope is that you have to use wire cutters to get it to your size, luckily my husband found his. Aside that this is a really fantastic jump rope. You can really get it going quickly because of the metal ball-bearings, and definitely feel the burn. It is the best jump rope that I have ever used and is better than those flimsy plastic jump ropes that don't last long. This is built to last!!!! I love that you don't have to worry about it twisting up & the smooth feel it has to it while you're jumping. The handles are great. They are comfortable to grip and you don't have to worry about losing your grip. I just love how convenient it is and how you can use it anywhere. Overall, I am super excited to incorporate this jump rope into my daily work out sessions. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  #jumpropecrossfit

Get your jump rope here: http://www.amazon.com/Jump-Rope-High-Grade-Universal-Naturalico/dp/B00SIQ3VWM/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment