Friday, February 20, 2015

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER



I have to admit I was skeptical on the ability of this little charger when I received it in the mail. I have used many portable charges that weren't that great or had a defective usb port. I plugged it in and charged the port before using it, which was not difficult to do. The first time I used it, it recharged my phone from 25% to 100% in about 30-45 minutes which is pretty fast for not being plugged into a wall. I love how small and compact this portable charger is, It is small enough to fit in my pocket, purse, diaper bag, which is perfect!!!! I love that this portable charger came with several charging cords. I have one that fits my kindle fire, one that fits my iPhone and one that fits my husbands android phone. My phone is always on low battery and sometimes I forget my charger at home. Now I can take this with me and not have to worry about a outlet. Overall, I am very pleased with this charging port!!! 

Get yours here:----->http://www.amazon.com/portable-charger-lifeguard-lightning-certified/dp/b00kovxweq/ref=sr_1_38?ie=utf8&qid=1419613037&sr=8-38&keywords=iphone+6+portable+charger

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment