Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Milligram Scale


I received the Smart Weigh High Precision Digital Milligram Scale. This Scale is small only measures 3 by 5 and .75" with a platform size of 1.3" and it is for measuring Gems, Jewelry, Coins, Silver and Gold etc or something very small as the Capacity is 20 grams if you go over that it will read LD. The Scale also has a Tare and comes with the bowl to use 2-10g weights packed in a nice secure box with a flip top. This little scale also came with a nice pair of long tweezers. I weighed my rings and it was right on. The only thing I can see wrong with smart weight Gem 20 is that every time you use it you have to calibrate it. Overall, this is a neat little digital scale & very inexpensive.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment