Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Gurin GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter



The Gurin GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter works great! It is super easy to use. I love that it came with 2 AAA batteries which is I love because it beats having to use those pesky circle batteries. It also comes with a long lanyard so you can wear around your neck and take with you while you go to the gym or just out and about. It also comes with a little black pouch that you can easily attach to your pants or belt. This fits comfortably on your finger and picks up a reading immediately. You also have the option of turning the beeping sounds off and on. I am a nursing student so this is great so I can take with me to school. This is also FDA approved which is a plus!

Get yours here:--->www.amazon.com/dp/B00R59OS4S

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment