Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rite Mitts


These are beautiful mittens and I love them!!! These are great for pulling out things from the oven, grill, and or just picking up those heavy hot pans off the stove. I had very thin mitts that would end up causing me to burn a finger. These mitts are thick and couchiony, and are much larger than I anticipated. They have a little piece of fabric on the side that allows you to hang on a kitchen hook. I love that these are big enough that my husband can use. I love the color and the style of these mittens!!!

 Get yours here:--->http://www.amazon.com/mitts-resistant-holders-cooking-mittens/dp/b00pux0wcs/ref=sr_1_27?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment