Monday, February 23, 2015

Body Merry Cellulite Cream


The Body Merry cellulite cream goes on so smoothly and evenly. And it absorbs almost immediately. It wasn't at all sticky to the touch and allowed me to get dressed immediately without rubbing off on my clothing. I have used other cellulite creams and haven't been as satisfied as I am with this cream. Previous creams I have used have stunk so bad! This one does not!!! My skin was definitely smoother after the treatment, I even use this cream with a cellulite massager that I had gotten and love it!!!! As with using any product that helps with stretch marks and cellulite exercise is best to get better results. Keep that in mind when purchasing this product, but it is the perfect complement to a healthy routine!

 Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/Cellulite-Cream-Caffeine-Retinol-Seaweed/dp/B00N4UXI6G/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment