Thursday, February 5, 2015

Body Merry Stretch Mark Cream


I recently had the opportunity to try out the Body Merry Stretch Mark Cream. This is a fantastic cream for stretch marks. I have gained some weight and my arms near my arm pits had gotten a few red stretch marks. After using this cream for two weeks they completely diminished. I was kind of skeptical at first about putting this cream on my body, and wasn't sure that it actually would work. The cream is pretty thick and a little does go a long way. I did find it to be a bit sticky after applying, but kind of expected it since it's such a heavy cream. I wasn't too crazy about the smell. It smelled sort of weird and off putting and took a while for the scent to go away. I have only been using this cream at night before I go to sleep. There are really no harsh chemicals in this cream. I have been using it for two weeks straight and my skin hasn't broken out in any kind of rash or gotten irritated. I am so pleased with this product. I highly recommend to anyone having trouble with stretch marks.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment