Monday, February 23, 2015

Weight Gurus Digital Body Fat Scale



This is seriously the best body digital scale I have EVER owned!!! It's sleek and just very beautiful! I have used a few digital scales and they weren't all that great. They would fluctuate on reading the scale correctly. This scale is great. It has where you can program up to 8 people and it keeps track of your weight, water weight, body fat, and bone mass!!! I love that this take AAA batteries and not those circle batteries that are a pain in the behind!!! It comes with a weightless feature that shows you total weight change instead of a weight number. The best part about this scale is the fact that it has a app that you can sync your weight to!!!!! It is so easy to do this. I am seriously blown away at how awesome and cool this scale is!!! I've have started working out, watching what I eat and this scale is the icing on the cake! Now I can weigh myself daily or weekly and keep track of my progress. I highly recommend this scale!!!! There isn't one thing about this scale that I can think of that I don't like, because I love everything about it!!!









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment