Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Time to Begin

You're immediately drawin' into this heart-warming family story. Time to begin is not only of Amalya and and her Ex-Husband Rani, but also Amalya's mother Yona, her best friend Anna, and Yiftach, her new love interest. The characters make you feel like you know them. This story is simply beautifully written. I found myself reading it while my kids napped and I couldn't put it down. You felt Amalya's pain, pregnant and now divorced. This story takes you thru an emotional ride. I highly recommend to all my love story novel readers! You will love it!!!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment