Thursday, February 5, 2015

Microfiber Cleaning Cloths

I love a clean home especially a clean bathroom and kitchen. My biggest pet peeves when using a traditional sponge or cloth to clean with is that I get those dread water spots and streaks. When I first got my microfiber clothes I assumed it would do the same thing. As soon as I started cleaning with them I noticed the difference right away. My sinks looked shiny and didn't leave any streaks. I used this cloth on my bathroom mirror and it worked like a charm at cleaning them. I usually use paper towels, but it always leaves residue behind which can get annoying. They are pretty easy to clean after you're done cleaning. I also love the size of them. I was expecting them to be tiny, but was impressed. This is better than any other Microfiber cloth that I have ever used.

Here is the link where you get buy yours from:
http://www.amazon.com/Microfiber-Polishing-Stainless-Kitchen-Appliances/dp/B00OICE9FI/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment