Friday, February 20, 2015

Silicone Baking Mat by BakeItFun

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the hungry you will feel after seeing this scrumptious cookie picture. =)

I’m all about saving money & one way is by using reusable things. I was super excited when I was given the opportunity to test these awesome silicone baking mats. As a mom of 4 who has time to be scrubbing pans? This mat is awesome because foods don't stick to it and it is so easy to clean. It's easy to wash, all you need is hot soapy water and soft sponge. I love baking and bake daily, whether cookies, or scrumptious food like stuffed croissants that my kiddos love. With traditional pans I am constantly getting the really dark or burnt on the bottom of my food, even when my oven settings are correct. My food tends to stick which is a huge disaster, but so far haven't experienced that with this mat. My food comes out perfect. I highly recommend to all the people out there who are looking for an inexpensive cooking mat that's made to last!!!!

 
Sorry for the poor quality video! I am working on getting a new camera to record with!


Get your mat here:---->http://www.bakeitfun.com/products

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment