Friday, February 20, 2015

Unscented Eye Pillow


I have suffered from migraines since I could remember. If you've had a migraine you know how painful they are. You also know how much pressure your head and eye can feel. This pillow is great. I stuck it in the fridge and applied it to my forehead. It holds temperature great. I am also a mom of 4 kids and a full time nursing student. This pillow is great when I just want to lay down and rest my eyes. The material is nice and silky & feels great on my face. This is a very well made pillow and you don't have to worry about it ripping open. I have been using this everyday. This is a nice and compact pillow, and you can take this wherever you may be going which is also nice. I love this pillow and was excited to try it out.

Here is more info on the pillow:
  • Each pillow features SUPER SOFT, Natural Fabrics (100% Organic Cotton Available) filled with Organic Flax Seed & Pure and Natural Aromatherapy Herbs to Relieve Tension and Stress.
  • Let the muscles in your face take a brief vacation while you enjoy some cool relief.
  • Enjoy the perfect amount of light acupressure as the flax seed filling gives you a mini massage around your eyes and you fall into a deep state of complete relaxation.
  • Reduce Swelling and Relieve Headache Pain by Popping Your Eye Pillow In The Freezer.

Get yours here:http://gizmotrk.com/eye-pillow-unscented



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment