Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Laundry Bag


I love these Delicate Laundry Bags. They come in 4 different sizes. My son's little stuffed animal got dirty and I didn't want to just throw it in the washer because I was scared they would get messed up. I stuck it in one of these laundry bags, zipped it and said a little prayer. Sure enough it was clean and like new again. These bags are really the best out there. I haven't had any problem with clothes that are delicate messing up, and they get cleaned great while in the bag. I have used this to wash my daughters delicate dresses that have tulle on them and no damage was done. The bads themselves are pretty amazing. I have used delicate laundry bags in the past and they stunk. After a few washes they would mess up and these delicate bags do not. I have used these weekly and they still hold their shape. These are great to stick things you normally can't stick in the washer because they are too small or would just get messed up. These are great for socks, because lets be honest we always loose that one sock! I highly recommend to anyone and everyone out there looking for something to stick their delicates in to get washed.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment