Sunday, June 28, 2015

4 Baby Bandana Drool Bibs + Pacifier Clip Review



The Baby Bandana Drool Bibs are stinking adorable. Prior to getting the I didn't really have high expectations, but when I got them I fell in LOVE with them. These are great for just everyday bibs during feedings or if your baby is teething. With teething comes lots of drool, and these are great for that. These are great for infants and toddlers. I thought that maybe they were too girly, but these are great for both baby boys and baby girls. They are well made and super soft. I love how easy these were to put on and take off. They are also really soft, and made from high quality material. These were also super simple to get clean. I stuck them in a delicate bag and threw in the washer. I just hung dried them. This four piece set also came with a Free polka dot pacifier clip, which is great to keep pacifiers from getting lost. These are a must have for any parent who has a little one, and would make a great baby shower gift. Overall, I would highly recommend these, they are absolutely adorable and for both boys and girls.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00ur2ardg

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment