Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Universal Periscope Lens Review


 This was my first time that I had ever heard of a periscope lens that can be attached to your cell phone. This is a special little adapter that uses magnets that you can attach to your phone. This little periscope takes photos at any angle. I have a iPhone 6 plus and it attached well to it. I was sort of confused how to use it as it did not come with any kind of instructions, but once I figured it out I was able to take some pretty great pictures. This periscope cannot be used with any kind of cell phone case. It came with a few extra sticky magnets, and I didn't have them fall off easily. They all stuck well. Overall, this is a unique little gadget to use while taking pictures. I would definitely recommend for anyone who loves to take pictures to check it out, it's worth it!


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VTWJQ8K/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment