Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Flameless Color Changing LED Candles Review


I am a huge candle lover, but I have children so being able to actual light a candle isn't always possible. I always worry about turning my back and that one of my kids is going to get hurt. These flame-less color changing led candles are a great option. For one they are a lot cheaper than actual candles. You also don't have to worry about anything being caught on fire, or messy wax getting all over the place. The cool part about these is the different color features. They do come in three sizes and match just about any style decor. I have these in my living room and love how well they go with my furniture.These do not have any kind of scent as one review suggested. These do take quite a few AAA batteries (9 total, 3 in each candle), luckily I have the rechargeable kind. They do have a waxy feel to them, which is fine, but I just don't want them to get getting ruined over time. Overall, these are worth checking out! I would definitely recommend them! #BLflamelesscandles



Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/FLAMELESS-CHANGING-CANDLES-REMOTE-CONTROL/dp/B00UGZTP8M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434818727&sr=8-1&keywords=B00UGZTP8M

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment