Monday, June 22, 2015

Soap.club Review







I am usually a body wash kind of girl, I have used bars of soap before but wasn't much of a fan. I decided I would give bars of soap another chance and so glad I did. I absolutely love this soap! I got the 3 pack of vanilla parisian indulgence and let me say that the smell is SO good! I honestly didn't pick up any vanilla scent, to me the smell is more like sweet fruit punch. The smell is out of this world. The soap itself has more of a waxy feel, but lathers up nicely. The problem with me and bars of soap is that my skin gets dry, itchy and my skin doesn't feel as clean. I didn't experience any of those things with this soap. It left my skin feeling soft, hydrated and clean. There was no irritation, dryness, or breaking out. This is safe to use on any part of your body. I love that this is made with good for your body ingredients like: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vanilla Essential Oils. You don't' have to worry about harsh chemicals added. Each bar of soap is 5.3 oz, which should last a few weeks depending on how you store it. These would make a great gift to any soap lover, hand soaps, even men can use them! Whether you decided decide to use them as a body soap, face soap or hand soap, you will NOT be disappointed.Overall, I would definitely recommend it! One important thing I did forget to mention, is that the boxed packaging of the soaps I got are not the usual packing. The bars of soap I got were just for testing purposes. :)
 
 
Get yours here: soap.club 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment