Friday, June 12, 2015

Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag Review



The Car-Go toy car play mat is such a great and cute little mat. My son has so many toys that seem to be all over the place. When this mat came in we were pretty excited. It's the perfect size for small car toys or just any small toys. I love that it has a little street scenery inside the bag. It makes for great play. He likes to pretend his cars are driving in the street. It also serves as a storage bag which I love!! When he is done playing with his toys we can just close up the bag from the drawstrings, and put away. It's also simple to put back out. I love that we can take this with us wherever we go. We plan to take it with us this summer when we take our little family vacation. I love how sturdy and well made this play mat is. The quality is great and seems like it will last us a very long time. This is definitely a must have! #CARGOBAG


Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XWDUIE0

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment