Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover



This was my first time using a silicone coated cover for my ironing board! I was pretty amazed that one even existed!!! I iron twice a week, and usually hate it because with my ironing board things tend to bunch up and be all over the place. I have used other fabric covers before that really didn't make much of a difference. Since I never intended to do a lot of ironing, I have a cheap metal ironing board with a thin cheap cover. This silicone cover keeps things from bunching and makes ironing smooth. I have found that it's so much easier ironing on this, and I am sure it's because of it's silicone coated.
It's so much easier to iron on this cover because it is silicone coated. Getting the cover over my ironing board was pretty easy. I love the thickness of the padding in the cover, it beats the thin fabric kind of covers that with over time will wear out. I don't have to worry about my clothes sticking to the board with the heat from the iron. Overall, I am pretty impressed and this cover met more than the expectations that I had!

Get yours here:---> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00wkwyhpu


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment