Monday, June 22, 2015

LashIQ Review


I naturally have fine, short lashes. I have never been one to want to mess with fake eyelashes, because I personally don't have that kind of time or patience on my hands. I had been using fiber lash mascara, but after a while the fibers end up on my face. I have been using this product for almost a month. I have noticed that my lashes look a bit longer and thicker. This lash serum is super easy to apply, and I only have to do it once per day!!! The best part of this eyelash serum is after I let it dry, I can still wear makeup! It doesn't leave my eyes feeling irritated. There is no redness on my lids, or any changing of skin color. I love it!! If you have always wanted long, beautiful lashes, this is the product for you! Remember that you won't see changes right away. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with the same lash issues that I do.


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/lashiq-natural-eyelash-growth-serum/dp/b00ni4nscm

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment