Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Egg Shaker Review


This wood shaker is such a cute little rattle/music maker. The first thing that I loved about it was that there doesn't seem to be a way where whatever is in there can be taken out. I don't have to worry about my son opening it. I also loved the feel of it. It feels nice in the hands, it's nice and smooth. There are no foul chemical odors coming off of it. It is a bit smaller than I expected, but also more convenient because you can take this in a diaper bag and keep your baby busy while out and about. This egg shaker is great for babies who are just starting to hold on to objects. This is a toy that they can grow with. My 6 year old daughter even loved it. This makes a great baby shower gift or just to have one for your own baby/toddler! Overall, I would highly recommend this little egg shaker.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Wood-Egg-Shaker-Professional-Indestructible/dp/B00SEKN5WI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430984929&sr=8-1&keywords=zenit+audio

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment