Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Lavender Eye Pillow


I suffer from migraines more than I wish I did. If you've had a migraine you know exactly how painful they are and can get. You also know how much pressure your head and eye can feel. It feels like your head is about to pop. This pillow is great at helping to alleviate it. I stuck it in the fridge and applied it to my forehead. I love the coolness, and this eye pillow holds temperature great. This pillow is great when I want to just lay down and rest my eyes. The material is nice and silky. It feels great on my face. This is a high quality pillow. I have been using this everyday since I've gotten it. This is a nice and compact pillow. You can take it with you where ever you go!

Get yours here:-->http://gizmotrk.com/stress-relief-gifts


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment