Monday, June 15, 2015

Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones Review



These are seriously the cutest set of kid headphones I have ever seen. They are awesome quality and fit great over my daughters head (These also fit on my head). They fit nice and snug, but also comfortable. They cushion that go around the ears makes for using this for a long period of time comfortable. I recently got my little girl a kindle fire so she could get books to help her read. She has been using these headphones so she can drown out outside noises and help her concentrate more. The sound volume is also pretty impressive, because I honestly didn't expect them to be so loud. These are really a great set of headphones and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get their kids a pair of headphones.

Get yours here:-->http://goo.gl/3LysnZ

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment