Monday, June 15, 2015

FSL Decimate Ear Protection Review



These FSL decimate safety earmuffs work like a charm, it doesn't block everything out but it only suppose to block out 34db. I am currently a nursing student and took a few classes online this semester, I get easily distracted. I have bought a lot of ear plugs, but always lose them or they start to bug me. These are definitely going to help once the fall semester starts back up. The cups feel nice and comfortable over my ears. They fit a little snug, but it's not an uncomfortable feeling. These are great if you work or doing a lot of activities outside that are loud. I am also excited to have these since I will be firing at the range this summer. They are also durable and very light weight. I love that they fold which makes for easy storage. Overall, if you're looking for a great set of earmuffs I would recommend these ones!!!

Get yours here:-->  http://goo.gl/N1QTZb

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment