Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Snug Baby Monitor/Cam



 The SnugBaby Monitor is just what I needed. I have a toddler who gets into everything and I need to be able to keep an eye on him at all times. There are times when I am cooking and had to keep popping my head in the playroom to make sure he was Ok. Now, I can just look at him thru the monitor while I cook. I love that I can also place this in his room while he sleeps to keep an eye on him in case he needs me. I did have trouble installing it because the instructions weren't very clear. When setting up your camera and while it's connected to the WIFI you have to enter your wifi password in the app. After it was all set up moved it to the playroom and it works like a charm. You have to option of mounting it or just placing it on a flat surface. This detects any movement or sound, and you have the option of controlling the sensitivity of that. I love that I if my son gets out of the camera view, I can follow him using the app, so he is never really out of view. You can also take pictures and videos via the app. This also has night time vision, which is a huge plus! It also displays the date and real time. The only thing that I wish was that this camera made the video crystal clear. This baby cam is compatible with any apple or android devices. This is great and a must have if you have a newborn or toddler, especially if someone else is going to be watching them. This would also make a fantastic baby shower gift! Overall, I love it and think this is a fantastic baby monitor. It gives me some peace of mind and I would highly recommend it!!!! #AmazonReview
Camera in Motion :)



Get yours here:----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XJI2G2K

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment