Friday, June 12, 2015

Ultra Bright 2-in-1 LED Work Light Flashlight Review


I don't think that you can ever have to many flashlights. This LED light is much brighter than I expected. It's a decent compact size and you can take it with you wherever you go: Car, purse, backpack, camping. This would even make a great flashlight if your lights go out during a storm. It also has a magnet in the back so you attach it to anything metallic. I love that this has a hook on the back of the light so that you can hang it and use the front part of the light. You clip once to get the top of the light on which is great if you're looking for something. You click again and you get the front light on, which is great if you need to see larger areas. This is a must have. This little light takes 3-AAA batteries that are already included! It has a strong polycarbonate lens, and even if you drop it you don't have to worry about it breaking.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Compact-Flashlight-Emergencies-Lightweight-Satisfaction/dp/B00VRNQ5IA/ie=UTF8?m=AXETF2WISHGD4&keywords=led+work+light

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment