Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Goege Professional 6 Color Contour Palette






I am a very simple kinda girl. I am use to only wearing very little eye makeup and maybe a little lip gloss. Occasionally, I will use a tad bit of concealer to conceal redness or puffiness. The last few weeks I have seen a few videos on Facebook pop up of all these girls wearing make up that actually seems to change the entire shape of their faces. It got me really inspired to wanna try the same thing and see if I could try a new look. I am pretty impressed with the results after using this palette. I have a rounder shaped face. I was able to make it look a little slim. I am a beginner and still have much to learn when it comes to contouring. The only thing that was a disappointing is that this came with no instructions or how to use, which would have been nice for a beginner like myself. There are YouTube videos that you can follow. I did love how well this make up blended on my face. It didn't look cakey or chalky. The makeup palette's were a lot larger than I was expecting (in a good way). As far as packaging goes it came nicely packaged. It came in a hard case and nothing was broken or a mess. Overall, I am so pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it!!!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VCOOVVW




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment