Thursday, June 4, 2015

Face Paint Kits for Kids Review



 I recently got to try out this 8 piece face paint set. My kids were pretty excited to paint their faces. My three daughters decided they wanted hello kitty faces and my son a scary bear. This paint set is pretty nice. It comes with 8 standard colors (I do wish that this set had a few more colors), 2 sponges, 2 eyeliner type of applicators, and a thin paintbrush for those thin lines. Each paint circle came with a plastic film to protect it. There was no precise instructions on the packaging or tips on how to apply, the only instructions on the packaging was how to take it off. The paint itself was hard to apply, when I tried applying it to the brush or sponge nothing would stick to the brush. I did have to put a little bit of water to get the colors to soften up and stick to the brushes and sponges. The colors were pretty nice once applied to the skin. The brushes/sponges worked nicely and cleaned off in between colors. The only color that I wasn't too impressed with was the white. It didn't stand out much like the other colors. Washing it off was pretty easy, use your standard soap and water. It washed off from my kids clothes and didn't leave any stains. The only thing I wished was that there were more colors and the packaging was a bit bigger. Other than that this is a nice set to have for birthday parties or just to give the kids something to do. My kids each gave this set 2 thumbs up.

Get your face paint set here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00v5a98km

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment