Friday, June 5, 2015

Pack of 8 Different Color Liquid Chalk Markers (Vibrant Craft)



The colors are AMAZING! I love how vibrant and how much they pop when you write with them! I have become a HUGE fan of liquid chalk markers since I discovered them. These markers are great for the whole family and really kid safe. You don't have to worry about them staining their clothes, etc.. You can use these on pretty much anything like: car windows, bedroom windows, mirrors, white boards, chalkboard stickers, paper, refrigerators, and even plastic. They are also simple to remove if you make a mistake or decide you no longer need or want it. All you need is plain water and a rag/paper towel. These markers write smoothly and the ink is creamy. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone, especially people who have children.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00qpbvhaa

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment