Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bath Pillow Review



This bath pillow is absolutely fantastic!!! I've never used one before, and have always wanted to. When I got the opportunity to have my very own I couldn't pass it up. I love everything about this curv bath pillow. There is little suction cups on the back of it, that do a fantastic job at sticking to where you place it on your tub. It's pretty much ready to use after that. It has made my bath time so much more relaxing, and being a mom of four I cherish bath time. The pillow itself is so soft and comfortable. The material conforms to the shape of your head, which is AWESOME. It also drys really quickly after each use. I didn't realize how much I have been missing out on! Overall, I would definitely recommend this bath pillow. It's truly the best and I am sure most will love it as much as I do!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00rwimd08

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment