Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kitchen Supreme Liquid Chalk Markers Review


My 6 year old daughter recently had a science fair project. We were super excited because these liquid chalk markers came in the day before. This liquid chalk markers is a pack of 10 and also came with different marker tips (something that other liquid markers that I have owned didn't have). It also came with a couple of chalk board stickers. The markers were pretty simple to get the liquid chalk to follow to the tip. We just pressed down, shook and began to use them. The liquid chalk is creamy and the colors are very vibrant. I love that this set came with a variety of colors. These are fantastic to own if you have art projects or just something cool for the kids to have. You can use these on windows, mirrors, fridges, whiteboards, etc... The possibilities are endless. I love that these are safe for my kids to use, which is a huge plus for me! They dry really fast, and if you make a mistake you can just wipe with a wet cloth and start over! These don't stain and come off easily from clothing. Overall, I would definitely recommend them!!!

Get yours here:--> http://www.kitchen-supreme.com/liquidchalk.html

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment