Monday, June 22, 2015

Greenwald's All Purpose Cleaner Kit Review


The Greenwald's all purpose cleaner is awesome! This is a kit that you have to make yourself, but it's fairly easy. This kit includes a heavy duty water bottle, which I LOVE! This isn't your cheap/flimsy water bottle. It also comes with 6 solution packets in a hard plastic. It also comes with a safety data sheet which I thought was awesome and really appreciated! When you buy your traditional store bought cleaning products they never include stuff like that. To make your solution all you need is to put one or two of two packets (depending on the mess you have to clean up), and a quart of water. You let it sit for a minute and shake. These are dissolve-able packets so you don't need to open anything. Each little solution packet makes 32 ounces of cleaning solution, which should last you a while depending on how often you clean. These isn't a natural cleaner, but it works great. I love the citrus scent it leaves behind. It got my bathroom looking so clean and smelling fresh. I would recommend that you use gloves while cleaning with this solution and as always with any cleaning product to keep away from children. Overall, I would highly recommend this all purpose cleaner!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment