Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Maxx Elite Bottle Warmer


The Maxx Elite Bottle/Food warmer and sterilizer is a neat little thing to have if you just had a baby or if you have a toddler. It has a little timer where you can have a bottle made for your baby's next feeding, which is great if you have a newborn. The bottle warmer warms up bottles pretty quickly. I love that you can also warm up baby food, my son hates to eat cold baby food. This is a fantastic well made bottle warmer. I owned previous ones that weren't that well made. It has a LCD in the front that is clear and easy to read which is another wonderful feature. This warmer is also wonderful because it warms up any sized bottle. It basically "grows" with your baby. My sister is almost about ready to have her baby, and I am definitely going to be getting her one of her own! This would also make a fantastic baby shower gift. Overall, this is not your standard, traditional baby bottle warmer (IT is WAAAAY better) and I would definitely recommend it!

 Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Maxx-Elite-Sterilizer-Digital-Display/dp/B00W2U54T8

Check out the MaxxElite website here:--> http://www.maxxelite.com/


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment