Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review


I have a history of high blood pressure and there are times when I have gone to the doctors and my blood pressure has been elevated. I love how easy the Gurus arm blood pressure monitor is to setup. The readings are consistent and seem accurate enough. The arm cuff works for most arm sizes. I love that it has the velcro because you can adjust it to your arm. I was able to get it on my arm as well as my husband's who has much larger arms than me. I love the large digital display screen. It is easy to read and love how well it lights up. The buttons to start the monitor are really simple and straight forward. It also stores up to two people's blood pressure records, and stores up to 60 readings which is great in case you need to go back and look at previous readings. I love that it also has a irregular/pulse heartbeat sensor and hypertension indicator bar. This blood pressure monitor does take 4-AAA batteries that are already included. The arm cuff does detach from the monitor which makes for easy storage. My favorite part is that this monitor comes with a storage case. You don't have to worry about it getting damaged or lost. This is also great for home health providers, nursing students and just anyone who has high blood pressure. I would definitely recommend this!

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00n9i63pg

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment