Sunday, June 14, 2015

Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Review


The shredded memory foam pillow is not your ordinary pillow, It's way better! I didn't know what to expect with this pillow and have never heard of this type of pillow before. I have thrown away so much money buying your traditional store bought pillow that claims to last. I was excited to try this pillow out when I got the opportunity and so glad I did! It is seriously the BEST pillow I have ever had. When it first arrived it came in packaged rolled up. I was kind of thrown back my this wondering how in the world this was a pillow! When I removed the saran wrap and out of it's packaging the pillow quickly took it's shape. I was constantly waking up with back and neck pain from my old pillows, but after using this pillow I have to say it helped to alleviate any previous pain I felt. I love that this pillow didn't have any weird smells. It hasn't lost it's shape no matter how many times I use it. It is the most comfortable pillow I have ever laid my head on. I suffer from allergies and was happy to know that this pillow is hypoallergenic and repeals against dust mites. I also love that this is machine washable in case I ever need to wash it! Overall, I would recommend this pillow to anyone looking to stop throwing money away on those store bought pillows! This is a must have!!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00v909f4m

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment