Sunday, June 28, 2015

Microfiber Wash Mitt Review


My car is like my 5th baby. I love to clean my car once a week and that includes washing her. I prefer to hand wash my car, because at least I know that every inch of her is getting clean. I have owned several microfiber mitts from stores, and they would fall apart after the first use. They would not get my car as clean as I'd like it. It just ended becoming a waste of money. My husband and used these Federico's car care microfiber mitts, and we love them. You get two mitts in the box. They are very soft, comfortable, and fit our hands really well. Each mitt has elastic that hugs your wrist comfortably, this helps the mitt from falling off your hands while using. Each mitt absorbs a generous amount of water and soap. What I love is that these mitts didn't scratch the paint to my car. These are machine washable. They didn't fall apart. I just put them in my delicate bag and washed them in cold water. They held up well in the washer. They are also dryer friendly, I am not sure about how well they hold up in the dryer because I hung my out to dry. Overall, these are great and worth trying if you love to hand wash your car like I do.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Federicos-Car-Care-Microfiber-Scratch-Free/dp/B00Y9LPP4W/ref=sr_1_98?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1433929432&sr=1-98&keywords=microfiber+wash+mitt

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment