Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SH&SH Detangling Brush




My daughter's and I have extremely long hair that is curly. Most of the times my kids, like most kids complain about getting their hair brushed because of tangles. Sometimes, detangling sprays aren't enough because the brush still pulls hair causing pain. This detangling brush is adorable. It is rather on the small side, but works just as good as any large detangling brush. I love all the fun colors on the bristles. This detangling brush also has a mirror on the back that is great so you can apply makeup, tweezing eyebrows, or just to look at yourself. This is small enough to carry in a bag or purse. This is a great quality brush and can be used on all hair types or lengths. I would recommend this to all the mamas out there who have children.

Get yours here: http://www.amazon.com/hair-brush-detangling-protects-guarantee/dp/b00ng0mhxe/ie=utf8?m=a11pf2dby0kcbe&keywords=hair+brush+&tag=

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment